Saturday, December 18, 2010

Turning Into Wine- My Most Vain Moment

Chuck Bass Version 2.0



I can say that I've reached the prime of my life- the best days are here and there are more to come. having come of age (by being in my early 30's) I basically got to do all the things that I wanted to do and enjoy the perks that comes with it. I looked so different from when i was in my 20's and I can confidently say that my "dating" life has come to it's zenith.


In my whole 30 years of existence, it was only now that I got to revel in everything that I've worked for in the past few years. Everything turned out to be favorable on my part and I looked better, weighed better, and dressed better with a strong fatal combination of wisdom and sexiness...

My skin has glowed to it's most natural dark color- adding great appeal to my masculinity. I basically stand out in a crowd because of my statuesque height and after having lost some weight, I began to be more comfortable with my body- comfortable enough to start wearing tight fitting shirts that accentuates my broad shoulders and arms. yep, I turned into a swan somehow and suddenly became an eye candy almost in every party or event I go to. Getting a date is never an issue to me now. Unlike before, having to scrounge around for a date would take me days! I can go now alone to an event, knowing that when I get there I can easily find someone to be my date for the evening. Even my friends make sure that their dates stay away from me because I had the knack of taking theirs and making it mine for the occasion whenever I please. 

Perspective wise, Ive grown a lot. I used to beg fo attention and relationship and I had my share of disappointments every now and then. But now, I am way better. More mature, more confident, even more aggressive and much more naughtier! I was able to see things in a different light now- adding a solid mold of confidence to my personality. I am more straight forward now compared to being meek before. I learned to swim with the sharks, making sure that I am not too nice to be taken advantage of but courteous enough to make the people I interact with comfortable with me.  The best part of my new personality aside from the full on confidence that I had is- being able to get what I want; whatever I want, one way or another! Scheming became an expert game to me. yes, I've developed to look after myself by having an agenda in almost everything I do; unlike before when I just let things happen and when I didn't like it, I would just turn my blind side to the situation just to avoid complexities and confrontations.

I also have a better outlook towards my life now. I know now what I want to do with the rest of my life and I am slowly forging my way, doing whatever it takes, just to get there!

Like the aging of my favorite wine, I age gracefully. I became more sophisticated without losing my former identity and with it emerged a more prominent individual who's ready to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment