Monday, December 27, 2010

A Peek Inside My Cynical Demented Mind

I've always been sarcastic. Guess I was born this way. Turning 30 has not changed me that much at all. I may have matured but deep inside, I'm still the same Chuck Bass everybody loves to hate and hates to love. In many ways, I'm proud of who I am and I don't let anybody forget that. One person once asked me, "How do you sail through life acting the way you did? I mean, doesn't anybody ever tell you that you're sarcastic all the time?" Of course I know I that- but that's what makes me great- it's who I am and it's what sets me apart from everybody else. I'm full of myself and I can't help it. I'm scheming and manipulative but that's what make me Chuck Bass. It's either you love me for that or not- either which way, I don't really care.


What Can I Say? I'm Demented


If you ever wondered how I manage to live the way I do; it's because I follow 27 cardinal rules that identifies me. If you happen to be a close friend of mine, you'll definitely agree to this list and say "Well, that's him alright". So if you have a desire to get to know me better, or you simply just want to be like me; I'm laying down my 27 cardinal rules in print.


1. I keep my friends close but I keep my enemies closer. There's just no better way to manipulate your enemies and frenemies than by keeping them close to where you are.


2. I listen to people when they talk. I get lots of useful information from them that way- information that I can use in my future schemes


3. On a seriously equivocal note, no one is born lucky. There are just people who count their blessings. And yes, they do count each twice. The more often, the luckier. I prefer to make things go my way- if they don't, I make sure that they do one way or another.


4. Never blame others- it's rude. however, you can point out their mistakes in public so you can be assured that they don't do it again. Public humiliation is just one of the many accessories I carry in my arsenal.

5. Always be right- even if you are wrong. I'm the master of manipulation. I like invented it. I make sure that I am never in a compromising position. I'm always right and there's nothing anybody can do about it. It's just a matter of working your way around the situation to make you look right

6. I claim victory without humility. This should inspire people.

7. Never cry in public. Don't let anybody see your weakness! People tend to use your weakness to blackmail you. If you're anything like me, people always want to take me down. Unfortunately, they can't because they don't know any of my weaknesses.

8. In the same fashion, by all means laugh. never lose your sense of humor- but do it with style.

9. Never look silly in front of your admirers. Always aim to look fresh and in your element.

10. Go on a diet. Losing weight and keeping fit is part of looking good.

11. Be smart. Be intelligent. Be shrewd. Be in the know. There's no point in not using your brain- that's actually the reason why you have a brain in the first place.

12. Physical beauty is one thing- always look your best when in public. You'll never know when a paparazzi would show up to take your picture.

13. Trust your instinct. If you feel something different about anything, maybe it's worth "googling".

14. Pray as often as you like. Talking to God is a free gift. Everyone gets it.

15. Regardless of the intention and no matter how sugarcoated, a lie is still a lie. When I give anyone a chance to lie to me, that means I'm giving that person a chance to lie to me again. I hate lies- and I don't give second chances. Once the foundation of trust is severed, I dump him/her. There's no sense getting sucked into a lie more than once .

16. If someone does me wrong, I don't get revenge- I get even! I don't deal kindly with traitors.

17. A person who baby talks way beyond his/her age is more irritating than a person who plays know-it-all. Both better stay away from me. I honestly do not have that amount of patience and understanding yet to be close to them. Besides, I hate kids.

18. Learn how to cook. That's one skill you need to add to your survival kit and a step you have to take  is to learn how to cook well.

19. Have your moods and be honest about it. Being vocal about it is optional when you're in a good mood but is required when you're in a bad mood. Other people have to know if you need them to back off. It may not be appreciated at all times but it surely saves a lot of possible awkward moments. Besides, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side. When I say back off- it's best that you obey- unless you want to be a casualty in the end.

20. Travel light. Uhmm, I'm a work in progress with this rule. But, considering that during the past I have already experienced a lot of mishaps (usually really funny!) when I do otherwise, I do, at least, make the effort to cut down on my luggage and backpacks and handbags and carry case and...oh for Pete's sake just shoot me!

21. Love English and be good at it. For those moments when you feel like reminiscing how great you were during your student years, it will make you smile to think that other people accorded you some respect just because they suck at what you're good at.

22. When you lose or fail at anything, do not let anybody know about it! There's a level of perfection that you need to uphold. I'm good at everything I do and if I'm not good enough for it then I change the rules to my liking. Live by this: What Chuck wants, Chuck gets- one way or another.

23. Love your family. Simple as that.

24. Help people when you can. It's a chance to share your blessings and it is a choice that your heart has to make. The more people you help, the better you'll look in public. Public image is a necessity if you want to rule.

25. Never be afraid of change. Change is constant. Change should be afraid of you and not the other way around.

26. Respect is supposed to be a one-way street when it involves you. Don't let anybody get the better of you. Always be on top in whatever you do. If things don't go your way, scheme.  That's what I meant when i say I always get what I want.

27. Never fool yourself. It's a battle that you can never win.


I hope this helps anybody. It's not hard being me. What is hard however is going against me. I'm a leader and I'm born to rule. Like I said, its either you deal with it or not. Sadly, people like me are always on top[ of the game, so that doesn't really give you much of an option to work on does it? Better to stay on my good side. You wouldn't want to be collateral damage when you get on my bad side. 

Demented Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment