Tuesday, December 7, 2010

S Says Yes To Rehab

After the crazy night that was the Saints and Sinners party, our very own Serena van der Woodsen has landed herself in rehab.  Oh, S.  You really went off the rails this time.  From kissing 2 guys to doing lines of cocaine, Lohan and Winehouse had nothing on you that evening.  But in all seriousness, I’m glad you decided to seek help.  I, personally, wish you the best on your road to recovery.  And once you’re out, S, we’ll all be waiting for your next step.  But don’t worry.  I have a feeling this little scandal won’t ruin your reputation.  What’s a socialite without a stint in rehab?

Serena van der Woodsen On Rehab?
 On another note- I'd love to see Juliet Sharpe go down. They say a bitch has her limits. I wouldn't mind testing that right now. Juliet may have won this round but Blair isn't going to let S go down without a fight. What's in store for Juliet this season? Dair has all the answers.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment