Thursday, November 25, 2010

On FrontRow Seat

It was 4 O' Clock in the morning and I was browsing through some ad campaigns on the net for Below-The-Line Advertising Companies in attempt to change careers and create my own path in to becoming an Event Coordinator (Party Job!). For years now, I have been dreaming and wanting to find opportunities that would land me a good stable job in the advertising industry. I thought that this season would be the perfect time for me to look into that option and maybe- just maybe acquire a position in any of the top advertising companies that are hiring these days.
A few minutes later, a message on my Facebook account popped up in bold red letters:



One of my old friends sent me this invite to attend a one night only fashion and business event by FrontRow Enterprise in Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Just in time baby- I was looking into breaking through and here I am with an exclusive invite to one of the top advertising and marketing arm of ABS CBN. FrontRow has just opened up it's doors to the rest of the world!

The Models Of FrontRow
FRONTROW Enterprise Philippines, Inc. (FRONTROW) is a dynamic and rapidly expanding modeling, marketing and advertising company in the Philippines today. It is a 100 percent Filipino owned corporation spearheaded by two of the most-promising new-breeds of entrepreneurs, Raymond 'RS' Francisco and Samuel Verzosa.

RS Francisco & Samuel Verzosa
As new blood of businessmen, they introduced a new formula for success in the multi-level marketing industry in order to build a more forward-driven company that is FRONTROW. The company was hailed in the 2010 Philippines Yearbook: The All New Power 88 as the hottest multi-level marketing firm of today's generation.

Since the boom of the vanity industry earlier this decade, more and more Filipinos, both men and women are opening their options to beauty enhancements and treatments making it a very lucrative playground for radical capitalists. With these trends, FRONTROW has positioned itself in the forefront and is emerging as the new face of multi-level marketing and advertising industry. As a young company, FRONTROW has already received recognition in the business sector because of its competency and increasing membership of more than 5000 members all over the Philippines.

Cristina Garcia Is FrontRow

Cristina Garcia (42 years old if you would believe it) is the current face and image model of FRONTROW Dare To Be In Front Campaign. Just recently she was hailed as the “Hottest New York Based Filipina Super Model” (FHM USA).


The event has been like a complete success. With celebrities and invited guests coming from all directions, Tomas Morato was filled to the brim with the most beautiful people in the metro. Too bad I wasn't able to bring my trusty camera or I would have loved to have some of my own personal shots taken with these gorgeous people and celebrities. Fortunately for me, my old friend (who shall remain nameless in case these pictures were copyrighted ) I was able to grab some stolen shots to make me remember the fabulous time I had tonight.


Partying Up A Storm In Tomas Morato

So until my next party in the metro... ciao for now upper east side!

No comments:

Post a Comment