Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Find Therapy In Dark Mocha Frap

Okay I admit- I'm a coffee addict. I just can't resist going to Starbucks and Seattle's Best for a cup of coffee. There should be a support group for this like Alcoholics Anonymous or something. I don't know but there's just a certain appeal to me with all these coffee shops sprouting all over the metro. Recently I find myself going to different coffee shops looking for the best tasting coffee and then I found out that Starbucks finally made their season only Dark Mocha Frappuccino a regular on the menu. So now I'm like wow- happy times are back again!

Starbucks Dark Mocha Frappuccino
Starbucks Dark Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee uses the finest arabica coffee, pure dark cocoa and sweet chocolaty bits! As a chocoholic and certified chocolate lover- this cup is like heaven for me!

I find therapy by just going to Starbucks and sipping Dark Mocha Frappuccino. Whenever I'm depressed or I'm just not in the mood for people- you'll find me nowhere else but sitting at a Starbucks enjoying my frap. Even while watching Gossp Girl on T.V. you'll find me with a Venti Dark Mocha Frap on hand.While working on my blog, coordinating events or being in the event itself, I never forget to bring a Starbucks Dark Mocha Frap with me. It keeps me refreshed, focused, happy and stress free (and no- I don't sound like a bad commercial on T.V.)

The simple pleasures of life comes in small things. Sometimes, we just need to pause and look around us to see that what we need is just around the corner. That's why you can find a Starbucks just about anywhere you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment