Sunday, November 28, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

Christmas is in the air. Only 2 days before the month of December sets in but I could already feel the yuletide season as days go by. The malls are beautifully decorated with Christmas lanterns and Christmas carols are already being played  on the radio. Christmas has always been my favorites season and this Christmas would be a blast!

With Alvin and the Chipmunks singing Deck The Halls and Mariah Carey crooning All I Want For Christmas Is You, no one can deny that Christmas is just around the corner. It has been my tradition, even as a little kid to prepare a list of the things I wanted every Christmas. I remember when I was 8 years old, I'd write a letter to Santa enlisting all the toys I want to get for Christmas. Of course, in today's generation, nobody writes to Santa anymore- they e-mail it to his yahoo account all the way to the North Pole- and I can just imagine Saint Nick going through all the e-mails kids have sent him.

Have I been naught or nice? Definitely naughty. But that won't stop me from sending Santa my own Christmas wish list this year!

Nokia N810

1. First on my list is the new Nokia N810. This is the latest in Nokia's N Series and has only been out in the market for a couple of days. I love the fact that this mobile phone has 12 mega pixels camera- great for shooting awesome pictures anywhere I'll go. It has 16GB internal memory (for storing all those videos, music and pictures) and it allows the user to stay connected on the internet with it's wide-area wireless broadband capability. More over, it has large 4.13 inch touch screen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard that just looks stylish. I could go anywhere with this baby and this Christmas, this is on top of my list!


Canon 5D DSLR Camera
2. Next on my list is a Canon 5D DSLR camera. Noted as one of the best DSLR cameras in the market today with almost 39 mega pixels! Crisp and clear sharp images that can be enlarged to bigger sizes, and more flexibility when editing or cropping the images for finishing or printing. This camera requires 2 or 4 GB memory since all the pictures it will shoot are of high quality! Being a professional photographer, this camera for me is a must-have.




Apple MAC Air
 3. This Christmas I'm also eying on the Apple MAC Air. This has got to be one of the thinnest laptops ever produced in the market today! Easy to carry without the hassle (since this doesn't carry enough weight with it.) It has 13-inch LED which is great for viewing web pages and pictures. Plus, MAC gave this gadget a glossy finish which makes it stylish to lug around. I've seen may MAC laptops in the market- but this one caught my eye just like that.


Wonder Woman Action Figure Set
4. People may find this weird, but the kid inside of me will always want to be satisfied. I've been collecting action figures for a long time now and this Christmas, I'm intent on finally completing my ccollection with this hard to find collection series. This action figures came out last year but I didn't have the time to buy them all. I want all 4 action figures on this picture (Circe, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy & Diana Prince). If I get this collection this year, I could start off with my Batman collection starting next year.



Audi A8
5. Last but definitely not the least (and perhaps the most expensive item on my wish list) is the Audi A8 sports car. This baby was released recently and is the 4th generation. Audi A8 is full sized and is an excellent luxury sedan that exudes charm and beauty from its every core. It has a 372 hp with 4.2 liter V-8 that is 8-speed with transmission right under its hood. This is good enough to compete with Mercedes Benz 8 S class, Maserati Quattroporte, Lexus LS460, Jaguar XJ/XJL and BMW 7-series. Fast, classy and very expensive- I could not ask for a better car than the Audi A8!


There you have it dear Santa- my Christmas wish list this 2010. I love the stuff you gave me last Christmas but they're so last season already. You better start looking for my stuff now, I want them fresh and early this year. Thanks Santa! I'll be waiting for you down the chimney real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment